Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life just got a little better.


Sorry I haven't updated this lately. I've been studying for my Driver's license.

Well yesterday, I went down to the DMV and applied for a license. Waited in there forever, and finally got up to the window to take my test into the room and take it. About 10 minutes later I was done and waited in line for the guy to look over my answers.

I missed 3, new applicants can miss 6...So I passed =D. I was surprised because almost everyone I know had to take it at least 2 or more times to pass it. Studying actually helps kids...haha.

Met a girl there; She was a latino girl with long black hair...yummm. I was waiting in line and I shifted my direction to look somewhere else and I see her at the corner of my eye, playing with her hair, and eye-balling me up and down. So I say "hi" with a smile and we fluff talk for a bit. She was really receptive. It was my turn up in line before I could get her number. Fuck. Getting better though.

Going to take my Behind-the-wheel soon, then I'm getting my car soon after. Once I get my car i'll improve majorly. My friend scoped out a new place in Huntington Beach and that looks like our new man cave. =]

Still keeping this bitch posted!,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment