Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home for the weekend...next week back to pasadena.

Well I'm home for the weekend right now. Leaving tomorrow for another city adventure.

Next week consists of job searching, clubbing, and hanging out with my girl-friend's cute friend. Who also thinks I'm cute. I'm not going to over-think thinks. I'm going to put my personality out on the line. Better to expose all of myself and get turned down, then to be shy and get turned down. I'm going to start cold approaches too. This is difficult because most girls that look my age end up being too young or too old. Oh well, practice makes perfect.

Things I'm improving on:
More eye contact
More talking than before

Things I need to improve on:
Smiling while making eye contact (I get focused on just making eye contact)
Become even BETTER with talking
Kino! (This is a huge one for me, I need to touch them more, in a non-threatening way)
Express my sexuality.
Escalate, Escalate, Escalate.

Well this week is gonna be very eventful. Gonna make the most of it and escalate, escalate, escalate.

I would say wish me luck...but this has nothing to do with luck. I'm taking control of my life. Keeping this updated throughout next week.

Till next tizzle,
Glizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment