Sunday, August 9, 2009

Full turn around.

Cue blog music!



So after that day of moping and feeling like utter shit. My friend decided we should take E one last time (I know I fucked up). During the comedown day and being awoken by my friend fucking the shit out of his girlfriend made me completely turn my whole mindset around. I learned the mindset he has is the "I don't give a fuck what you think, but I'm also a nice guy with sexual urges." So I made a full promise not to give a FUCKING SHIT what people think of me.

I feel absolutely amazing. Fucking amazing.

It feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I no longer care what people think of me. Of course this sudden change of pace as soon as I head home for the weekend, but I sure do feel changes happening within me.

Keeping promises to myself have always been a issue, but my mindset has totally fucking changed. I can't tell you how liberated I am right now.

What I am doing:
Not giving a shit!

That's it.

Gonna keep this bitch posted fo sho!

Yo nigga,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment