Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fucking pissed off and fed up with it all.

I haven't made ANY progress this week. I feel like just giving up...but I know that it will lead me nowhere. My shyness still draws me back from talking to random people. I'm seriously getting fed up with this personality.

Like the other night, We went to go hang with my girl-friends cute friend. What do I do? Just sit in the back and stay quiet. I mean WHAT THE FUCK? I probably lost all my chances with her.

I'm just keeping my mindset on getting better. Need some help with this whole pick-up thing. Ahh well...I can only count on myself.

Things I WILL do:
Talking to anyone I see. Girl or Guy
Smile with eye contact.
Kino.
Close as far as I can with a girl or guy (guys give opportunities towards more girls)
Just talk about anything
and the last one with the most meaning....DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME.

I'm promising myself I will make progress from no on. No excuses, no more being a little bitch about this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment