Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pasadena for a week.

Tomorrow night, Pasadena, CA is my destination. My friend invited me up to go job searching and look what our prospects are for moving up there.

The city is my love...so many women...so many opportunities. I know that women aren't going to present themselves to me. I need to present myself to them. I'm going to go out every day to practice in-field. I'm not setting a goal because I don't want to limit myself and make this a mission. I just want to have fun with this and see where it goes.
-------------------------------------------------
Key points:
-Smile, smile, smile.
-Talk, Talk, Talk
-Strong eye contact
-Get into state
-Just have fun.
-------------------------------------------------
I just need to remember to not give a damn what people think of me, Have fun with it, and stay outside of my head. These three things and my key points will calibrate with practice and start to become me.

Night,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment