Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chapter 1: Realizing my problems and how I've become this way

I'd say back in middle school grade (6th-8th) all of my social problems never existed. I could easily make friends with anyone. Talk to any girl without feeling anxious or nervous and just be plain out fun. One magical summer this all changed with what science calls "puberty".

I don't really know what happened in that one summer from 8th to 9th grade, but that one summer caused all of my problems I'm having now. Maybe it was the sudden change from not giving a shit what girls thought of me to "Do they like what I'm wearing?" and "Does she like me?" mentality. Maybe it was was sudden change in my hormones that caused all this stupid nonsense.

I've lost the "I don't give a fuck" mentality and switched to "What do people think of me" one.

This is where I need to change...this is where I need to change my mentality back around and just live life the way I've always wanted to ever since that one summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment