Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chapter 2: Getting my life straightened out.

I've read over thousands of pages of self-help dating, pick-up guides. None ever seem to stick in my mind and make me become that "social person", So I've come realize....maybe....actually going out and practicing in-field is better than sitting at home and reading books all day.

I live in a small town community of about 8,000 residents. Also living 30 miles from the nearest city with no car Isn't a plus either, but I plan on moving from this place very soon and getting a good paying job wherever I go.

Ok...hmm...I'm an 18 year old high school graduate who had the dreams of becoming a United States Marine. That didn't fall through because of Asthma. So I got pissed off and decided to try a few drugs. I thought "Why the hell not. I got nothing else going for me".

Started smoking weed and taking ecstasy. Not as bad as half the other hard shit out there, but bad nonetheless.

I've come to realize this route is taking me nowhere in life...nowhere

So I've dropped drugs out of my life and I am now starting to exercise. Feeling great, looking great. Hey, maybe exercising Isn't half bad eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment